1.0 The Real Estate Situation In Uganda
The Ugandan housing market is poised for growth. With a robust economic growth, declining inflation, a large rental market and good yields, Landlords and Tenants are in for a win-win on both the demand and supply side.
There is only one thing missing – a winning partner to make life better for Landlords and make settling better for Tenants.
Introducing NAS Realtors – a trusted, reliable and experienced real estate agency is all that you could wish for to guide you in making key decisions in the real estate industry in Uganda.
2.0 Why Do You Need NAS Realtors
For investors and property owners, the right real estate management company can make life infinitely easier especially for those who don’t have the time or experience to market and manage their commercial real estate.
According to Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS), Uganda currently has a deficit of 2.1 million housing units and is expected to reach three million by 2030. Part of the explanation for this is the country’s fast-growing population.
At 3.3 per cent per year, Uganda’s population will stand at 75 million in the next 20 years according to a report (2017) by the United Nations Population Fund. Additionally, more than 70 per cent of the population is under the age of 30.
According to the World Bank’s collection of development indicators of 2018, Uganda’s urban population will stand at around 20 million in 2040, from just over 10 million people (24.4 per cent) in 2018.
All this presents immense opportunities for the real estate market. With NAS Realtors we can assist you with the following key services to help you make the right decisions when it comes to real estate management, real estate investment and real estate occupancy.
3.0 Our Services
3.1 Residential & Commercial Property Management
The tasks of managing real estate property and the contained tenants can be complex, demanding, and overwhelming. Some of the challenges faced by property owners include:
- Finding new tenants
- Keeping current tenants
- Tenants failing to comply with terms of their lease
- Maintenance work that must be actioned and controlled
- Assessing and managing complex lease occupancy situations
- Budgets and cash flows of income and expenditure that fluctuate
NAS Realtors takes the headache off you by giving you peace of mind with the following services:
- Lease management and renewals
- Rent Collection & Bill Payment Services (water, power, garbage)
- Account Receivable & Payables Reporting
- Managing 3rd party service providers (security, plumbers, foremen)
- Property repairs and maintenance
- Property sales and marketing
- Finding and selecting suitable tenants
- Monthly Management Summary & Recommendations Reporting
- Monthly Detailed Financial Reporting including Bank Reconciliation
3.2 Residential & Commercial Sales & Lettings
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. But due to lack of proper, professional advice, some owners have received less than they deserve for their property sales.
Thinking of selling your property? We offer advice on the sale and letting of both residential and commercial properties to help and guide you through either the sale or letting of your property. This includes valuation on the disposal of land suitable for redevelopment.
Our full list of services as part of our Residential & Commercial Sales & Lettings includes:
- Pre Sales & Letting:
- Site inspection and advisory to better a property
- Professional photography
- Sales brochure design
- Easily identified ‘For Sale’ Board
- During Sales & Letting:
- Marketing to our huge database of prospective buyers and tenants
- KYC (know your customer) checks
- Sales and letting legal support
- Negotiations on behalf of the client
- Selection of best offers
- Post Sales & Letting:
- Title transfer
- After sales services
- Removal of property on all marketing platforms
3.3 Consultancy & Advisory
Different properties will once in a while require services that are not listed above. Do not worry, we offer all round Consultancy & Advisory services. Our expertise includes the following:
- Property Management & Receivership services
- Distressed Property Management services
- Stabilisation and Turnaround
- Construction Management
- Architectural and Interior Design Services
- Financial Advisory Services
- Liquidations and Restructurings
4.0 Why Trust NAS Realtors?
For almost a decade, many Ugandan corporates, business people, entrepreneurs, planners and professionals have entrusted NAS Realtors with their dreams and investments.
As a small, well-knit business with local expertise and experience, we are your special, on-call partner in real estate.
With our steadily growing brand, we provide competitive services and prices in the residential and commercial sectors of the real estate industry.
Our considerable experience in Estate Agency and a particular in-depth local knowledge of Uganda.